We offer the PADI and TDI courses listed below. All courses need to be booked in advance to ensure the availability of an instructor. To do any diving courses you need to have adequate swimming skills and need to be in good physical health. You will be required to sign off on a medical questionnaire prior to diving. If you have any concerns about whether your current health or an ailment you have may prevent you from diving, please email us for a copy of the questionnaire and see a dive doctor for a thorough check before your course.
- PADI Discover Scuba - an introduction to scuba diving, suitable for ages 10 and upwards. Plan to be busy most of the day. This is an experience program only and not a certification program and you'll dive to a maximum of 12 metres.
- PADI Open Water - you must be 10 years old or older. No prior experience with scuba diving is required. This course is completed over a minimum of 3 days. Qualification to dive to 18 metres.
- PADI Advanced Open Water - 12 years or older. Two days minimum to complete. Qualification to 30 metres.
- PADI Rescue Diver - This is completed over 4 to 5 days. Qualification to 40 metres.
- PADI Dive Master - The course requires approximately 6 weeks.
- TDI Nitrox - Theory and dives done over two days. Qualification to 40% oxygen.
- TDI Advanced Nitrox - Theory and dives done over two days. Qualification to 100% oxygen.
- TDI Decompression Procedures - Theory and dives done over three days. Qualification to 45 metres.
- TDI Extended Range - Theory and dives done over three days. Qualification to 55 metres.
- TDI Trimix - Theory and dives done over four days. Qualification to 100 metres.